Experience a West Coast Wonderland at Piekenierskloof
A gentle meander along the winding curves of Piekenierskloof Pass will bring you to the welcoming sight of Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort. Perched at the top of the pass, overlooking the charming town of Citrusdal, Piekenierskloof delivers uninterrupted views of the spectacular Cederberg and genuine country hospitality.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
The Baths, Citrusdal
After all that biking and walking through the surrounding landscape of the Cederberg, wash off all that dust at the natural hot springs. The Baths are located just a short drive away where you can unwind in both cold and hot pools, with the waters reaching 43˚C at the source. This is great for a relaxing day excursion from Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort. Head over to MacGregor’s restaurant for a hearty lunch.
This resort near Citrusdal is an ideal haven for avid bikers. You can use the Cederberg MTB map as a guide to the best trails, with new ones being added all the time. The Cederberg truly is a special place for a ride with the inspiring mountain views, rugged terrain, unique rock formations and plenty of sun. Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort is great for a pit stop for those riders on an extending riding trip through the Cederberg.
There are a number of walking trails located near this Cederberg resort. Stretch your legs and head out into nature. The views are absolutely breathtaking as you trek through the surrounding valley and Cederberg area, passing through veld and wildflowers. Keep an eye out for Proteas. The trails are especially great for families to do together as you can opt for some of the easier paths closeby. Head back to Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort for a refreshing dip in the pool.
The great thing about the Western Cape for golf-enthusiasts, is that no matter where you go, you are usually in very close proximity to a course. As luck would have it, Citrusdal Golf Course is just a short drive from Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort. It situated between Piketberg and Citrusdal and offers a nine-hole course which is incredibly scenic with views over the Olifants River and the Cederberg mountains.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.