Whale Watching Weekend at Jozini Tiger Lodge & Spa
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
Located on the banks of the Lake Jozini, Jozini Tiger Lodge & Spa is perhaps, known for its superb tiger fishing opportunities. One of the most exciting freshwater game fish, catching tiger fish will certainly get your adrenaline flowing! From the novice fisherman to the expert anglers fishing with a fly, Lake Jozini offers you the ideal location for tiger fishing of a lifetime.
Part of the splendour that is Jozini Tiger Lodge & Spa, is it’s African themed Mangwanani Spa, bringing together a unique sanctuary of luxurious wellness and relaxation, with a rare traditional African experience.
Jozini Tiger Lodge & Spa is home to a large cruise boat, which provides a magnificent platform for sunset cruises, which are conducted daily, dependent on bookings. The cruise caters for 40 people and explores the splendour of Lake Jozini in true style.
The pace of life at Lake Jozini is unhurried and relaxed, where one can focus on enjoying the rich diversity of game, bird life and vegetation found in the area. Jozini Tiger Lodge & Spa is surrounded by a host of private and public game reserves including Imfolozi Hluhluwe, Mkuze and Ndumo Game Reserves, and is a 1-hour drive from Sodwana Bay. Pongola Game Reserve on the eastern shore is home to 4 of the Big 5, 350 species of bird life, crocodiles and hippos.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.