Your Great Escape at the Blue Marlin Hotel
The Blue Marlin Hotel is well known and loved by all those who have passed through its doors during its colourful 60-year history. Come experience endless summer on the sunny south coast!
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
Head across our rolling lawns and you’ll soon find yourself wiggling your toes in the white sands of Scottburgh beach. Why not take a quick dip in the sea or a short stroll at sunset? With its temperate South Coast climate, Scottburgh provides the perfect beach getaway (even in winter), with qualified lifeguards and shark nets in place to provide peace of mind.
Stay refreshed and take a dip in our sparkling swimming pool, decked with loungers where you can relax, and an on-site pool bar. Against the backdrop of the thundering surf below, this is a great venue option for cocktail parties and private events.
Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar
No need to venture far to enjoy a delicious meal. The Lighthouse Restaurant offers a set menu for dinners, brunches and lingering lunches in a modern, relaxed setting. Using only the freshest locally produced ingredients, we cater to all dietary requirements and even have kid-friendly options.
Blue Marlin Spa
Relax and rejuvenate yourself at our private spa, providing a tranquil space in which to enjoy a range of treatments from hot-stone and aromatherapy massages to facials, manicures and pedicures. We also have a range of special treatment packages for singles and couples.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.