Your Great Escape at Jackalberry Ridge
Jackalberry Ridge gives you an authentic, luxurious game reserve experience. The resort itself is home to more than 300 species of birds and a variety of game, with the lure of the Big 5 just 20km away through the Kruger’s Crocodile Bridge Gate.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
Kruger National Park
Approximately a 15 minute drive away, the Kruger Park is the main attraction for guests at Jackalberry Ridge. Don’t miss a sunset drive for the best game-viewing opportunities. The perfect setting for a memorable day out, be sure to look out for the Big 5, stop for lunch at one of the camps and enjoy the splendour of the African bush.
Leopard Creek Country Club
The elegant clubhouse is sited on the bank of the Crocodile River. The lounge leads on to a covered patio – watch play on the 9th and 18th greens or enjoy a leisurely cocktail and a superb view of the animals in the Kruger National Park.A second terrace leading out from a fully equipped bar offers spectacular sunset vistas over the river.
Samora Machel Monument
The Samora Machel Monument in Mbuzini, near Komatipoort in the Mpumalanga province of South Africa, marks the spot where the plane carrying the then-President of Mozambique crashed in 1986. It resulted in the deaths of President Machel and several Mozambican ministers. It was declared a National Heritage Site in 2006.
A trip to Mozambique is simply a must! Whether you wish to plan a day trip or you are en route to a further destination, Jacklberry Ridge is ideally located close to the Mozambiquen border to act as your home-base.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.