Your Great Escape at Nibela Lake Lodge
Craving a low-key holiday that’s slightly off the beaten track? Surrounded by KwaZulu-Natal’s iSimangaliso Wetlands Park near Hluhluwe, Nibela Lake Lodge is ideally located to deliver a nature-based holiday with a difference for the whole family.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
Fishing on Lake St. Lucia
The lake at Nibela has seen its dry spells in recent years, but the waters have returned and with it so have the fish! Set off on a fishing excustion and experience the wonders of the lake, or embark on a sunset cruise to end your day in relaxed style.
Go on a quad biking tour of Nibela. This activity is fun for the whole family and takes you all across the property, through the beautiful jungle terrain, to the shores of the lake. Exhilirating and tremenously memorable, this is a highly recommended addition to your stay.
Tucked away in the Nibela forest, you’ll find the Nibela Health Spa. Surrounding by hanging vines, and the soft sounds of local bird life, this bush spa is the pinnacle of relaxation. Leave all your worries at the door, and treat yourself to a revitalising spa session that will leave you refreshed, rejuvenated and ready for the next challenge.
Our two refreshing swimming pools are each set against the stunning backdrop of the iSimangalio Wetlands Park. The splash pool closest to the lodge is ideal for a cool dip, while the main swimming pool, which is located a small distance from the main lodge, is perfect for spending the day enjoying the Hluhluwe sunshine.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.