Your Great Escape at The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel
At The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel, it’s all about the location. Set in the cosmopolitan seaside suburb of Sea Point, guests are just a short walk to an array of trendy restaurants, bars and shops, set against the backdrop of Lion’s Head with the scent of the Atlantic Ocean never far.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
Hike Table Mountain and Lion’s Head
Cape Town is a hotspot for hiking enthusiasts. Start by stretching your legs by heading up Table Mountain on foot, then take the Cableway down, or try a somewhat easier route up Lion’s Head just in time for the sunset. It gets even easier if you take on the routes down the Contour Path or Pipe Track. If you’re a real beginner, simply head across the road from The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel. Enjoy a casual stroll along the Sea Point Promenade and don’t forget to make a mandatory ice-cream pit stop.
Venture Through Kirstenbosch
Be sure to visit the Kirstenbosch Gardens which is one of the seven most magnificent botanical gardens in the world. It is renowned for the beauty and diversity of the Cape flora it displays and for the magnificence of its setting against the eastern slopes of Table Mountain. Take a in-depth guided tour of the grounds that start from the Visitors' Centre (Gate 1) at 10h00, 11h00 and 14h00 Monday to Friday, and at 10h00 on Saturdays.
Relax at Strolla Restaurant
Strolla Restaurant sits just adjacent to The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel. This chic, sophisticated new hotspot is ideal for those lazy afternoons soaking up the atmosphere of the Mother City. With views over Beach Road and the shimmering sea just yonder, you can perch out on the timber deck, sunglasses on and cocktail in hand simply watching the world go by. It’s also great for a quick bite, or a fresh coffee on the go before you head out to take on the day.
See the City Centre
Take the Peninsula All-Suite Hotel’s free shuttle into the vibrant city centre. Here, you can pound the streets of Loop, Long or Bree, eating your way through a plethora of restaurants and picking up some new souvenirs at the contemporary art galleries and antique shops. If you are looking for some authentic arts and crafts head to the ever bustling Greenmarket Square, where local African traders sell their handmade crafts. If you’re up for some history, a visit to the Iziko Slave Lodge comes highly recommended.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.