Swing into Spring at Avalon Springs
Avalon Springs Resort has long become a “hotspot” for annual family holidays in the Western Cape. Just two hours’ drive from Cape Town, guests will find themselves frolicking in this watery arena of steamy pools, while enjoying all the benefits a resort-style holiday has to offer.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
While spending your holiday enjoying the hot springs at Avalon, be sure to set aside a day to explore the quaint and historic “dorpie” (town) of Montagu. It’s jam-packed with culture, heritage and most importantly, good food and wine. Don’t miss the Montagu Museum, the Nature Gardens and the Montagu Cellar. The Montagu Park Market also runs every Saturday at Euvrard Park in Bath Street (directly across from the Tourism Bureau).
THE JOHN MANTAGU LOUNGE
Join us for coffee and something sweet or enjoy your morning newspaper with a cup of coffee. Air-conditioned, The JM Lounge is also the ideal meeting place for a pre-dinner drink or a winter's evening spent chatting, playing games or just watching sports on the "telly" in front of a fire.
MONTAGU GOLF CLUB
The great thing about the Western Cape for golf-enthusiasts, is that no matter where you go, you are usually in very close proximity to a course. As luck would have it, Avalon Springs is just a short drive from the nine-hole Montagu Golf Club. Play a round of golf with the majestic Langeberg Mountains as a panoramic backdrop.
MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAILS
Montagu has rapidly become a mecca for mountain bikers. The town even boasts an annual MTB fun ride, held in August. Various routes are easily accessible through the wilderness area. You can use the Montagu MTB map as a guide to the best trails, with new ones added all the time. This region is a special place for a family ride with inspiring mountain views, rugged terrain, unique rock formations and plenty of sun.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.