Swing into Spring at Finfoot Lake Reserve
Finfoot Lake Reserve is everything you could want in a weekend break or week-long holiday. Located near Johannesburg (only 90 minutes’ drive), that much-needed slice of peace and quiet is within easy reach for travellers seeking to escape the urban jungle.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
At Finfoot Lake Reserve, you can hop on one of our two-wheeled, self-balancing personal transporters. A great activity for the whole family, Segways are the coolest way to meander around the area without breaking a sweat. After a quick 15-minute training session to get used to it, you’ll set off on your adventure with your qualified Segway guide to enjoy a smooth ride with your best Segway smile.
Finfoot Lake Reserve is the perfect safari break near Johannesburg for those wanting to see South Africa’s wildlife. You won’t come across most of the larger prowling predators that you would in the Kruger, but there are a number of happy herbivores and fascinating creatures scattered throughout the reserve that are still unique and just as fascinating to see out in the bush.
There is nothing better than a relaxing massage, especially after a morning out in the bush. Perfect for honeymooners and couples, our Finfoot Lake Reserve health spa is the perfect haven for those seeking some serious relaxation. Located in a private sala area with uninterrupted views of nature, the spa setting offers a range of beauty and wellness packages to restore soul and mind.
All aboard for our unforgettable sunset barge cruise. Bring your sundowner drink of choice as we cruise out over the water just before heading up to the restaurant for dinner. The scenery illuminated by the last light of the day makes for excellent photography.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.