Swing into Spring at Little Switzerland Resort
With a name like Little Switzerland, it’s a given that you’ll discover more than enough charm at this affordable family-friendly resort nestled at the foot of the Northern Drakensberg.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
Kick up some mud and experience a good dose of adrenaline. We also offer quad biking at go-karting at Little Switzerland for kids 10 years and older.
Enjoy the stillness of the Drakensberg as you amble gently along on horseback. Always popular with couples and families, our horseback rides are one of our most sought-after resort activities.
If you love tennis or volleyball, you’re in the right place. But, even if you’ve never attempted any of these activities before, Little Switzerland is the best place to give it a go. You might even discover a newfound hobby in the process. We also offer bowling out on the green and putt-putt on our course, as some of our more leisurely activities that come at no extra charge.
There are a number of walking trails leading right off this Drakensberg resort, making it almost too easy to stretch your legs and head out into nature. The views are absolutely breathtaking as you trek through the surrounding valley keeping an eye out for various birds. The easier trails close-by are especially great for families to conquer together. Head back to Little Switzerland afterwards for a refreshing and rewarding dip in the pool.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.