Swing into Spring at Oaklands on the Knoll
Experience the very best of what Knysna has to offer while staying at Oaklands on the Knoll. Our delightful secure complex, nestled among oak trees and landscaped gardens with views of the Knysna Lagoon, is a mere 500 metres from Knysna central.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
After hot day of exploring Knysna and surrounds, take a dip in our gorgeous plunge pool.
The quaint town of Knysna is bursting with trendy cafes, restaurants and beautiful boutiques. Visit the Knysna Waterfront for a spot of shopping and to enjoy the stunning views of the lagoon.
Knysna Elephant Park
Don’t miss the opportunity to get close to these gentle giants in a controlled, free-range environment. The Knysna Elephant Park is home to orphaned elephants and offers a world-class experience in environmental education and elephant management in South Africa.
ClubhouseThe whole family can enjoy time-out at our clubhouse equipped with a TV, dartboard and pool table.
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.