Swing into Spring at Tala Collection Game Reserve
From being greeted by warthogs as you arrive at the reception area to having zebras and giraffes visit you in the early morning, Tala Collection Game Reserve offers a memorable stay for all types of travellers.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
Tala Game Reserve is well stocked with a rich variety of game, bird and plant life, nestled in the heart of KwaZulu-Natal. Get up close with the tiny mongoose, or the largest of all the antelope in southern Africa, the eland. Tala boasts around 20 species of antelope, including some special breeds, such as the oribi, bushbuck and reedbuck, with other game in abundance. Children four years old and over are permitted on game drives at Tala.
Novice riders and children can enjoy a 5km loop, while intermediates can tackle the 13km course of mostly single track and steep climbs. For advanced riders, there is a 27km loop with 600 meters of climbing, bridges, and rolling drop-offs. Remember: when riding, animals have the right of way!
Catch & Release - Who will catch the biggest..?
Our bass vary in size, so why not spend a day surrounded by nature and who knows, it could be you! Purchase your permit at reception for only R50 per rod. You may even wish to make a stay of it and book a breakaway in one of our Fisherman Cottages for the ultimate fishing escape.
Terms & Conditions apply
A great activitiy for team building!
R150 for 100 balls per person. 1.5hrs per session.
R100 for extra 100 balls
Elimination - Eliminate all members of the opposing team before you yourself are eliminated. The Flag - Capture the opposing teams flag before your team members are eliminated. Free for All - Each to their own! All start together in the centre, get 20 seconds to find cover and be the last man standing
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.