Entry times to the resort are 08h00 until 20h00 daily in summer and from 08h00 until 18h00 in winter. Day Visitor Rates are applicable for the use of the hot spring-fed pools and our Picnic/Braai facilities. Management reserves the right to limit numbers. Bookings for day visitors may be made on our ActivityBridge site.
The maximum number of day visitors allowed is 350. Groups are not to exceed a total of 12 persons per group, unless by prior arrangement. All day visitors will be handled on a first come, first served basis and Management reserves the right to close the gates once we are full.
There is no parking on the property for day visitors. All day visitors may drop their guests and then park up the road outside the top boom gate.
Please note that your belongings may be checked & management reserves the right to remove any alcohol, food or dangerous items
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Upon payment of the above fees, our staff will issue you with a coloured armband, which must be worn on your wrist for identification purposes. These armbands are only valid for the day, may not be removed and are not transferable. Should you remove them or give them to someone else, they will no longer be valid. Certain areas of the resort are reserved for use by the resident guests of Avalon Springs only. You are not permitted to use the facilities provided by Montagu Springs (The Chalet Park) i.e. their swimming pools, playground and tennis court.
- Should anything be unclear or should you have any problems, please speak to the resort duty manager, who will try and assist you as best as possible.
- Upon arrival at the resort and after payment of the above fees, our staff will issue you with a coloured armband which MUST be worn on your wrist at all times for identification purposes. These armbands are only valid for the day of issue and may NOT be removed, nor are they transferable.
- Should you remove them or pass them on to someone else, they will no longer be valid.
- You are not allowed to bring any alcohol, tents or any dangerous items onto our premises.
- If you are visiting someone already staying at Avalon Springs, you are still subject to all rules that apply to day visitors. If visitors need to stay over, please check-in via the hotel reception. Note that our normal B&B rates apply.
- Please note that your belongings may be checked and Management reserves the right to remove any alcoholic beverages and/or dangerous items.
We invite you to join us and enjoy responsibly!